Monday, April 27, 2015

9 months- where did my baby go?

Yesterday Berks turned 9 months.  She is not crawling yet, but that doesn't stop her from getting where she wants to go. She rolls all over the place and pulls down books and puzzles, rolls to the vents and kicks them to make noise, and rolls all over the hardwood floor (thanks for sweeping) and tries to bite the cupboard corners (silly baby).  She claps like crazy, says dada, loves eggs, Greek yogurt, and cinnamon swirl toast. She loves to be outside and attempts to detest nap time. She has started waking up every 3 hours to eat at night.  I know she doesn't need to eat, I believe it is a comfort thing, but I nurse her anyway because I am tired and I would rather her be up for 10 minutes calm than screaming for 30.  She loves to pull her bows off her helmet so I have to distract her while I stick them on (jingling my keys usually does the trick).  She is happy, goofy, and a bit of a spitfire. She is the best thing I have ever known.





No comments:

Post a Comment