Friday, April 24, 2015

Helmet update

We have had the helmet for 2 weeks now.  We slowly increased the number of hours she wore it the first week; and the second week she has been in it 23 hours a day. She has done so well with it. She smiles and giggles at it when it is off, and grimaces when it is put on.  She likes to head butt things with it.  It is pretty funny until she does it to your face. Most people stop to talk about how cute she is.  We have only had one person ask why we would put that silly hat on her. I explained what it was and she said " a flat head, that is weird" and then walked away. I do not feel weird or nervous out in public like I thought I would. I don't notice people staring because I guess I just don't care (which I thought I would).  When she has it off I kiss her head like crazy.  I'm so glad that she has adjusted so well to it.

Trying to get a picture uploaded but it is not working.  Hopefully I will get some up soon.




No comments:

Post a Comment